13052Re: [Meditation Society of America] spiritualfriend.com

  • Jason Fishman
    Jul 3, 2004
      I was having this conversation with my mother today, on how it's difficult to meet like minded people. There are alot of people with so many differing views, it seems nearly impossible to find truly open minded generally happy and/or contented people. Of course there isn't a listing for ohio on that site, either.
      Peace and Love

      Lisa Cadway <la_mamita_linda@...> wrote:

      No,actually the site is not about porn and is not
      spam. It's a real, sweet, 100% free site created to
      help people find other spiritual friends. There is a
      sufi category, among others and sufi weekly quotes. At
      least it is another place we can hopefully find people
      like us.