1304FW: Journal Entry - October 19 - tosime

  • Tony
    Nov 3, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: October 19
      Time: 06:15 a.m.
      Duration: 34 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Rainforest flowers+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Mind Chatter: Medium - High.
      Waves of bliss: None.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result: Nervousness due to training session.

      Woke early due to training session I will deliver today. Nervousness and
      anxiety about the course occupied most of my thoughts during this
      meditation.

      Picked up a number of approaches, points, styles and techniques to use in my
      training today. This gave me more confidence as I know I have good intuitive
      skills for responding to the situation.

      Played forward the training session in my mind to give me even more
      confidence.

      After draining the training I was able to spend some time in a non-thinking
      state.

      A loud thunderstorm helped me switch from thinking about the training to
      focusing on my meditation.

      Good session - will see how much comes through during the training.

      Post script: The training went very well. Much better than I expected. Got a
      tremendous ovation and heaps of praise from the participants.