13018Re: Question about severed legs, feet

  • Nina
    Jun 27, 2004
      "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

      > Do you have any choice, but to react
      > to your feelings, in the way that you
      > were exampled?
      >
      > And more deeply... do you have any
      > choice, but to have those feelings,
      > based as they are, on the very values
      > which formed the core of the parental
      > personality?
      >
      > And did your parents have any choice,
      > about how they would feel, when... and
      > how they would compensate for those
      > feelings?
      >
      > Just whose (ancient) program is running
      > this show, anyhow? Is the family way,
      > all the way back?

      The mind boggles at the conversations to be had,
      in which one repeatedly replaces "My Family Way"
      for "I". How could one possibly remain attached
      to one's identity when it is referenced in such a way?
      Beyond knowing that it exists and recognizing its
      operation, is there any hope of moving beyond
      "My Family Way"? It is doubtful, in the way that
      it is 'impossible' to move beyond the ever fragmenting
      bounds of a fractal. Who is to say that moving
      beyond "My Family Way" is not simply... part of
      "My Family Way"?

      Nina
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic