13001Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Question about severe mythologies

  • Bruce Morgen
    Jun 26, 2004
      Gene Poole wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

      In any event, soaking in a tub of warm
      water which contains about 2 cups of
      dissolved Epsom salts, may prove an
      efficacious remedy for diverse cramps
      and spasms. But running a check on
      any possible wasting of magnesium is
      a good idea.

      ==Gene Poole==

      After reading what Gene had to say about
      magnesium, I did a search on oxygen,
      magnesium and respiration/pranayama.
      Really, there is a connection between
      levels of magnesium, alkalinity/acidity
      of the body, oxygen/carbon dioxide
      homeostasis and breathing... which is,
      unfortunately, still beyond me to explain. :)

      Think of it this way;

      Magnesium ions form the
      electrical environment which
      enables proper muscle tonus;
      (although, calcium ions are
      equally important) and if in
      short supply for any reason,
      symptoms will occur.

      Anyway, one thing I read was that one
      way to oxygenate the system is to soak
      in a tub of water with hydrogen peroxide
      added. Interesting... though I still have
      no idea how or if that works, I thought I'd
      toss it into the conversation.

      Nina

      BRRRRRZZZZRRRRPP! <--- myth alert klaxon

      Using hydrogen peroxide
      internally or externally does
      NOT 'oxygenate the system'.

      Unfortunately, the proponents