      Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 4:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: About Drugs and Meditation

      Thank you for such a quick response Bob.
      Spoke to a doctor today (debating to have a thyrodectomy or not)
      He absolutey refuses to help, as have more than a dozen physicians.
      I think I will work on it within my spirit in meditation time, and just ask God to remove the need for such a toxin.
      Again, I thank you so much, and am really enjoying your website.
      Agape,
      Anna

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Anna Cardinal
      <kalinitkadrimos@y...> wrote:
      > In reading your excellent correspondence to Jody, can you give me
      any ideas as to what type of meditation to begin using, to help get me
      off a physician's RX of Clonozepem .50mg three times daily? I have
      been on it now for 15 yearsand absolutely hate it. I had a girlfriend
      who took her life in 1996 because she could not get anyone to help her
      come off of it.
      > I have never increased the dosage, infact, try to stick to only two
      daily, but w/o cannot even begin to sleep. I do believe it has damaged
      part of the brain.
      > Thanks,
      > Anna

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic