1294re: [Meditation Society of America] FW: Journal Entry - October 06 - Grant

  • bardsley@clix.pt
    Nov 1, 2002
      This is excellent Tony, thanks for it. Your comments on the stages are exactly what I was interested in; I'm able to relate them to my own transition experiences, although as a beginning meditator I'm only aware of two or three stages myself. Thanks again.

      Grant