12931Self Knowledge web site

    May 26, 2004
      We get requests every day to link our web site, Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com with other sites. As some of you
      know, our web master is very conservative about adding to our links,
      and averages adding only 2 or 3 links a year. But I have had requests
      from members of this group to make these sites known, so from time to
      time, I will do that. Here's one from an email received yesterday:

      Hi,

      Will you please consider adding my site to your links:
      http://www.self-knowledge.com

      May I respectfully suggest:

      Self-knowledge.com - Michael Prayag states that "Self-knowledge is
      not dependent on ritual, mantras, chants, trips to ashrams in India,
      bathing in the Ganges, intiation, or submission to a guru; and it does
      not require that you escape from the world of activity."
      I thank you for your consideration.

      Regards,
      Michael Prayag