12917Re: [Meditation Society of America]

  • sandeep
    May 20 6:34 AM

      From: "tom flou" <tom@...>
      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 3:47 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America]

      > Thanks, Bud.
      > Just one last, personal
      but..;-)
      > Is there anything "more real" in this dream to hold on
      to?

      The very premise that there are degrees to the reality of the dream, is a facet of the dream.

      > The fact that I manifested you in my dream,
      > and are typing these profound questions ;-))
      > Is that more
      significant than say I manifested the Pope?

      Not a whit of difference in the significance between the two.:-)

      > Or is it just something that I can dream-boast about
      > in my imagination of beeing well on my way up the
      mountain?

      Sure.

      Do whatever you are moved to, knowing that whatever comes to pass in the moment would only, if it is meant to in that moment.

      Knowing that the body-mind biological organism labeled "Tom" as a dreamed up character,..... does not ..............live.

      It never has.

      It has always been........................lived.

      Exactly, as living has happened, .............is happening,........ in the moment.

      Moment to moment to moment.

      And you, .........................that you truly are, .................is what enables the living to take place.

      Not just in regard to the character labeled "Tom", but for each and every manifestation of the dream, both sentient and non-sentient.

      For each and every nuance of the dream-sequence.

      A dream-sequence,..............which itself contains infinite "dreaming points", .....

      ........further through which,..... infinite dreams are in turn being manifested moment to moment to moment,.......

      ......each of these, secondary, tertiary dreams,......... each distinct, each unique.

      And that is why all dreams, ...............are nothing but facets of your dream.

      Say you are standing in the middle of a hall of billion mirrors, trillion mirrors.

      Each of the mirrors are curved slightly differently,..... such that each of the mirror has a different and unique image of you.

      Let's say you blew some pixie powder all over.

      And Boooooooom, ........

      ......each of the images starts to cognize,......... the other images.

      Not only cognizes the "other" but each of the images, thinks, believes, assumes, ........that IT is the subject cognizing an "other".

      And thus by God, by the respective beards of Vishnu/ Allah/Jehova/Buddha/Jesus........... IT is real.

      And since IT is real,........all that IT sees, feels, smells, hears, cognizes ,..............is real.

      Such is the case, condition,............. in each of the billion-trillion images.

      And you start dancing in the middle of the hall,..........Dooobeeee Dooobeeee Doooooooo.

      > As in the modern cinema-version
      of the
      > Plato cave analogy: Is there to be found a faint
      > row of
      lights in the floor, leading to the exit?

      Waking to the dream, is not a path to be walked towards an exit.

      For such a walking on a path, any path,.............. is in duration, is in time.

      Which is again facets of the same hoopla.

      Which does not mean that such paths pointing to some such exits and rushing and pushing and shoving along such paths,...........do not occur within some dream sequences.

      Anything that you can imagine, will sooner or later make an entry in your dream.
      Anything.
      Including Enlightenment accompanied with Archangel Gabriel playing the dumroo.

      And thus back to where we started,........the first response which started this dialogue.

      See now, in this very moment,..............that no manifestation, no facet of the dream-sequence can ever jump out of the dream.

      (Did any of your dearly loved ones of the last night sleep-dream, sit next to you and sip from the same hot cup of tea, in the morning?They all had promised eternal love and eternal togetherness to you, last night)

      And if that seeing(using a conventional term) has not happened, .........

      .........happily play about doing whatsoever you are moved to do, meditation or mayhem,...........cheerfully accepting whatever are the resultant consequences of that playing about,

      ..........knowing nothing ever happens, which did not happen.<LOL>

      Invite you to visit and playfully wander about at the Covenant sited at www.the-covenant.net

      Dooooobeeee Dooooobeee Dooooooooooooo

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic