12908Your body may be absent but the love will always be present

    May 16, 2004
      Yesterday afternoon, Bob Eck passed away. He was one of the most
      dynamic, influential, and enlightened members of the Meditation
      Society of America. Working behind the scenes, he was the initial
      editor of The Inner Traveler, and created the beautiful grafics and
      did the sound production on our Guided Meditation CD. He also created
      our "Universe" logo. Virtually every article on our web site and
      everything we taught in our classes was run by him, and his input was
      greatly respected and cherished. Aside from all the presents he gifted
      the Society with, his greatest gifts to all who knew him were his
      moment to moment actions. They were clear demonstrations of how to be
      a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother, and humane human.
      Bob's body was 51.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America