12893Hi Im New....

  • nicky_kamerer
    May 3, 2004
      Well i have just joined. I am thinking this is going to be my last
      resort befor i go to a shrink. I have very bad mood swings. It only
      happens To the people I love and Cherish the most. I think I am
      HIghly stressed out and i have herd that Meditating helps relive
      stress and helps you control your self in situations. I want to live
      a happy peacefull life instead of an angry one. Can anyone help me
      out with tecniques. Has anyone kind of had the same problems as me??
      If so did it help at all. Please reply to this post.. I need help and
      advise.
      Nicky
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic