12883Re: hello I am new here

  • texasbg2000
    Apr 20 8:24 AM
      --- In
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "nathanielsmom2001"
      <nathanielsmom2001@y...> wrote:
      > Hello & thanks for the welcome!
      >
      > Tonight is my last meditation class, then I am on my own to do it.
      > find it very calming and did not think I would enjoy it, I was so
      > wrong!! I love it!!

      I find that when I dont meditate in the morning then sometime during
      he day I just go into it when the time is right.

      It is hard to go a whole day without just relaxing into a good
      meditative state. But it almost seems like an indulgence sometimes.

      Well treat your self, Sara, and so will I!
      Love
      Bobby G.

      > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > --- In
      > > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "nathanielsmom2001"
      > > <nathanielsmom2001@y...> wrote:
      > > > I have been taking a meditation/yoga class for 7 weeks now and
      > have
      > > > one class left. I have really enjoyed the meditation part and
      > have
      > > > started reading lots by, Pema Chodron, Thich Naht Hanh, Kabot-
      > zin,,
      > > > are there any others that I should read ? I am looking forward
      > > > learning lots :)
      > > >
      > > > Sara
      > >
      > > Hi sara
      > >
      > > Good luck with the meditation. The books are ok, but for my
      money
      > > they can be a distraction too.
      > >
      > > Yoga is union. Yoga teaches yoga. Meditation leads to union.
      > >
      > > Love and welcome,
      > > Bobby G.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic