12854Mullah Nasrudin and the Scholars

    Apr 5, 2004
      Once the Mulla was invited to dinner by a group of scholars. When he
      arrived, he found the other guests in a heated debate concerning
      destiny vs. free will.

      As time went by and the argument seemed endless, the Mulla was getting
      hungrier by the minute; The aroma from the kitchen became unbearable.

      Nasrudin stood up and said "If I prove beyond a shadow of doubt that
      man is predestined, can we then begin our dinner?"

      At this, the rest fell silent.

      The Mulla then said "I can say, with absolute certainty, that every
      man present here today is predestined to die."

      Dinner was promptly served.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic