12853Maybe the last email about......????

    Apr 4, 2004
      ~*~ p.s.

      Subject: Re: Uh, This Email Might Be About Something, Or Maybe Not
      From: donna <abig0@...>

      Fighting for Peace.

      Websters Dictionary could list that as a definition of one of the
      biggest oxymorons of all time. Right up there with "you gotta be
      cruel to be kind." hmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Well, how's this thinking working for you, the world and it's
      population of all species. Is this the experience, product and
      manifestation of dis-eased thinking and choices???? Is this what
      your moderators want to "shri" about?? Is your 'shri' making sense
      to you??? Take the good (that which can serve your purpose whatever
      that may be) and leave the rest, but at least be conscious of it.
      Be aware of it, and alert. Be as wise as a fox and as innocent as
      a dove. But do be conscious and alert dear ones.

      I'm not judging or criticizing here, other than using thinking
      skills on which to base my choices/experiences. Hey, I'd be the
      first one to vote Daffy Duck, the Road Runner Goofy as my "shri
      Daffy and Shri Goofy. In all sincerity their great.
      It's ALL neither Good or Bad, it just Is....along with consequences
      of actions and choices that this all creates. And create it does!!
      Creating a world where your scared to go out on the streets and need
      a military man just to hold things down.

      Just reminding you again....
      What are you choosing here???? Do you know what your choosing?
      Confusion on all ends of this spectrum I see. (just a little verse
      from "shri" yoda there.) There is benefit to be gained in it all,
      [for a lack of better words,] though I seem to have no lack tonight -
      Amen, although I just wanted to take the time to point some of
      the obvious conflicts that can lead to more altered ego state, and
      isn't that what your "shri" Judi is really trying to do from a very
      emotional perspective and just the other pendulum swing?? And in
      that sense it's good/fine/whatever, just pointing out a little
      perspective to BE AWARE of here. I'm just offering a little help
      along here ~ or not. That's up to you. You Shri who you want to
      shri, of course, I'm just offering some perspective for those of
      your readers who may need a little bit of broader insights to help
      them make choices.
      ~*~ ~*~
      ooops, and I said the other post would be my last post haha

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      >> OK - Here's the email we just got. Any comments are welcomed:
      >> Subject: Re: To Nina and All
      >> From: dol <ubig0@h...>

      medit8ionsociety

      >> (nice free advertising here - should save the consumer at least
      >> $1.00 off their payment fees)
      >>
      >> ___________________________
      >>
      >> My response:
      >> ~*~ I'm honestly just wondering if any of you actually take the
      >> time to really read and then think about the comments written. The
      >> above is a case in point.
      >> Now, re read the info from posting # 12798 ...."when someone is
      >> making judgements about someone else, this alone indicates that

      they

      >> see themselves as separate from the rest of creation and red-flags
      >> their not being enlightened."
      >>

      >> My response is:
      >> ~*~ I find this all very interesting....how ones' mind can
      >> completely manipulate, and regurgatate the same stuff over and

      over,

      >> and have it come out somehow looking new and different to them.

      Same

      >> old, same old, retold and retold.
      >>
      >> Spiritual blindness.
      >> Now, if you decide to place a "judgement" on a person in
      >> perspective with the entire group, and then make
      >> a "critical" assessment of their personality, does that make it
      >> o.k. and not a criticism because from your perspective it appears

      >> be positive? While from someone elses perspective (like mine) it
      >> appears to be quite negative - certainly to everyone but Nina.
      >> However, if one makes a "red flagged" judgement that another
      >> person is not enlightened, then I guess that's o.k. Certainly a

      lot

      >> of reading is going on here, and I suggest by subsequent

      postings,

      >> that's just about all that's done here. [That by the way was a
      >> critical assesment and judgement based on perspective so as to

      make

      >> forthcoming choices which will be pertinent to my experience.]
      >>
      >> This is all so baffling to the mind, no wonder you all are stuck

      on

      >> this forum searching til hell won't have it- because certainly
      >> heaven won't have any of it, and that's why your all still
      >> searching. Let's just talk about this all until we're so blue in
      >> the face, and that of course will take up at least another 1
      >> million years - who said there isn't t.v. in eternity??? It's
      >> called planet earth.
      >> (On the 3 times I've viewed the entries here on this board I

      see

      >> your little brain cells that hold up the red flags are completely
      >> unpredictable and not making any sort of common sense to me what's
      >> so ever.) again... does anybody read and actually use the grey
      >> matter to formualate the info?? Or are you all just so addicted

      >> the search that that's where you get stuck???
      >>
      >> ~*~ oh the mind does like to go on...and go on....and go

      on.....and

      >> that's why your here playing this game. ...talkin 'bout mind

      games,

      >> oh ya. Who of your minds has gotten satisfied, yet did you
      >> know, if you stop running from the Truth (no you are not

      seekers

      >> nor are you even finders... you are runners) and your running so
      >> fast from the truth to make the game a lot more fun - then maybe
      >> you'll slow down long enough to see the illusion behind the games,
      >> and meet the Truth of it all.... . but then that would take all

      the

      >> fun out of the game now wouldn't it. You just can't quiet your
      >> mind long enough to get any clear sense, because your addicted to
      >> the game. Now, I think everyone here would have much better

      success

      >> if we all had a good b.b.q. picnic, a couple of beers, told some
      >> jokes about it all and had a few really good belly laughs.....now
      >> that's the True Buddha's meditation....now you have my permission

      >> write that all down, pass it out and now charge $80.00 an hour

      for

      >> the facilitation and delivery of it.... hmmmmmmm.......
      >>

      >> Now, having read past posts from the Medit8tion society
      >> moderator having ordained Judy Rhodes as "Shri" Judy Rhodes,
      >> is quite honestly something we could all have a good giggle

      about,

      >> and again, just shows how some people will follow anyone.

      Because

      >> her strong perspectives swing from the same pendulum as yours,
      >> except she's disillusioned with it all, while you are still all
      >> addicted to the illusion , she on the other hand is addicted to

      the

      >> negative illusion aspect so is looking at it from a different
      >> perspective, albeit no more healthier. You don't see that she is
      >> still playing the game, only on the critical end of the pendulum.
      >> And the pendulum swings back and forth and will hit you all in the
      >> ass, and that's what your all getting. But, then again, I'm
      >> seeing that it doesn't take much for you to label a person
      >> as "shri" just anybodies words that you really don't understand
      >> seems to fit the bill. You'd all be much better off to forget

      about

      >> this nonsense yet if you must meditate, meditate on "the middle
      >> path" which quite possibly in 2 million years might shed some

      light

      >> in the old grey matter....ya shri judi included. And sorry to be
      >> the one to tear down your needed illusions on "shri" Judi, but

      she

      >> is just as addicted to the game as you are, I repeat, just from

      the

      >> other end of the pendulum. Whereas your struggling to build up

      the

      >> seeking game, and using this forum as one vehicle, she's

      struggling

      >> to tear it down, and using her forum as a vehicle....it's still a
      >> game, and your all still playing......different teams, but your
      >> still playing....
      >> Are you having fun yet ??????????????
      >>
      >> get it????? do you get it???? no not just reading it....but
      >> getting it????
      >>

      >> Just go walk away from the computer now and have yourself a good

      ole

      >> belly laugh. Why do you think the statues of the Buddha have him
      >> portayed as giving a good ole belly laugh !!! I should know.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic