      You could know the ways of Heaven

      The farther one travels
      The less one knows
      The less one really knows

      Arrive without travelling
      See all without looking
      Do all without doing

      FAIR USE NOTICE
      This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not
      always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are
      making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding
      of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy,
      scientific, spiritual, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this
      constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided
      for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title
      17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed
      without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
      receiving the included information for research and educational
      purposes. For more information go to:
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use
      copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go
      beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner