12791new to group

  • harry
    Mar 7, 2004
      Hi All

      My name is Harry and I live in the UK (someone has to!) I've often
      thought about meditation but never bothered learn nore. Now I'm
      sorry to say I have an ulteia motive for being here.

      My wife has a condition known as CRPS (complex regional pain
      syndrome), its been likened to putting your hand in boiling water
      and never being able to take it out, in her case it is in her leg.
      Drugs dont help much, she is on the strongest possible and she says
      it only takes the edge off.

      We asked at the pain clinic about meditation and he said 'it cant
      hurt' smilling, but he did not say where or how to learn.

      Well thats us and why we are here.

      Thanks for letting us join.

      Harry
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic