12780Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Crossing over?

  • star fall
    Mar 4, 2004
      Delurking to ask a question.  What do you mean by "Maya"?

      Thanks, star

      jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
       I have no idea what you are talking about

      > I am happy with the Naam meditation
      >
      >   cool of jody

      That's good Karta.  Whatever floats your boat.

      However, I'd like to point out that *ANYTHING* that you can
      see, hear, or feel is only more Maya.  So, if you have some kind
      of glorious meditation experience, that's just more of the
      delusion of the world coming at you, only in a more subtle
      (and therefore more illusory) form.

      Do you Yahoo!?