12768Re: [Meditation Society of America] "meditation for corporate employees"

  • amit jain
    Mar 2, 2004
      hello sir,
      thanks for your response . It's been great honour for me to get guidance from experience person like you . firstly i would like to introduce myself.
      i am amit jain student of PGDBM (final semester) doing specialization in Human Resource. I am staying in noida. my mobile no is
      0120 -3880570 (reliance).
       i am doing disseration on meditation for the corporate employees my main focus is IT companies and manufacturing units. i have to make this project with in 30days i.e 31st march.
      i am enclosing the content of my projects with this mail.
      i am facing problem in making objective questionnaire. which is necessary for me. i will definately call u with in 2- 3 days most probably tomorrow .
      Looking forward to your reply.
      With Regards
      Amit jain

      mr amit, it is nice to recieve the request from u. well, i have myself written a desertation on the aspect of transendental meditation, scientific validity of the effects and its applicability for the personnels of the indian armed forces operating in low intensity conflict operations. i also have wide ranging experience in th fiesl which is more of practical meditative experiences, which i may call as a form of realisation. i am myself an army officer, lt col by rank, posted in baroda. do get in touch with your actual questions. i would love to talk to u in person also, if it so helps u. love . Lt Col Snadeep Bhalla - my mobile number is 0265 - 3124586 - reliance mobile number - bye- god bless and best of luck

      mr_jain2k <mr_jain2k@...> wrote:

      i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
      so i would like to require certaion information :

      1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
      similiarities between religion and meditation.

      2.   I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
      corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
      negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
      my dissertation.
      I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

      I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

      Warm Regards

      Do you Yahoo!?