12759"meditation for corporate employees"

  • mr_jain2k
    Feb 29 8:25 AM
      Hi

      i am doing dissertation on " meditation for the corporate employees"
      so i would like to require certaion information :

      1. How meditation is diferent from religion and what are the
      similiarities between religion and meditation.

      2. I would like to formulate a questionnaire to determine what
      corporate employees think about meditation, it's importance, it's
      negative as well as various sub-points which can help me to complete
      my dissertation.
      I need to formulate atleast "10-12 multiple objective questions"

      I need help from you to giude me in this aspect.

      Warm Regards

      Amit
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic