12750Re: [Meditation Society of America] Crossing over?

  • ravin bu
    Feb 25, 2004
      It depends what we mean by new realms. Essentially
      meditation helps one to Discover One's own self.
      In this process of discovering, one can encounter some
      experiences which might seem new but are part of our
      own selves.

      --- acra@... wrote:
      > I am not sure if everyone/anyone believes in this
      > but I am to
      > understand that meditation helps one cross over into
      > other relms. Can
      > anyone shed any light on that? Thanks in advance.

      Do you Yahoo!?