12639Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Pallavi's question

  • Bruce Morgen
    Feb 2 9:57 AM
      Nina wrote:
      Hello, Sandeep,

      Since you uploaded this file, I wonder if you would
      care to share your answer to Pallavi's question.

      In your file description, you say she has it figured out.
      However, she only asks questions, and nevers offers a
      conclusion. Perhaps, you have found a conclusion somewhere
      in her show... and this is what I am interested to know.

      What moved you to post it here?

      I thought Nina might be moved.

      Pallavi, a 12 year old girl,.......is just bewildered
      with the world right now.

      What would you Nina, like to answer her?

      No, no, you posted the original, please do go first as
      regards what you would like to answer her.

      Nina

      Oh come now Nina, take the leap.

      Peace and Love

      Jason, you might be able to see that I have already
      taken a leap, considering Sandeep's cryptic,
      uncontextualized posting. If he gives it context,
      then a discussion may ensue, otherwise, the posting
      remains in the realm of flippant one-linership,
      another manipulation via senti-mentality. That's why
      I was asking him what his thoughts behind it were -
      it can't be that Sandeep is intending to come from
      such a place.

      I personally don't see this
      girl as "bewildered" at all.
      Like most bright, computer-