12638[Meditation Society of America] Re: Pallavi's question

  • Nina
    Feb 2, 2004

      > > I thought Nina might be moved.
      > >
      > > Pallavi, a 12 year old girl,.......is just bewildered
      > > with the world right now.
      > >
      > > What would you Nina, like to answer her?
      >
      > No, no, you posted the original, please do go first as
      > regards what you would like to answer her.
      >
      > Nina
      >

      > Oh come now Nina, take the leap.
      >
      > Peace and Love

      Jason, you might be able to see that I have already
      taken a leap, considering Sandeep's cryptic,
      uncontextualized posting. If he gives it context,
      then a discussion may ensue, otherwise, the posting
      remains in the realm of flippant one-linership,
      another manipulation via senti-mentality. That's why
      I was asking him what his thoughts behind it were -
      it can't be that Sandeep is intending to come from
      such a place.

      Nina
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic