12637Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Pallavi's question

  • Jason Fishman
    Feb 2, 2004

      Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep
      <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

> [...]
      post it here?

      > I thought Nina might be moved.
      >
      > Pallavi, a 12 year old girl,.......is just bewildered with the
      world right now.

      > What would you Nina, like to answer her?

      No, no, you posted the original, please do go first as
      regards what you would like to answer her.

      Nina

      Oh come now Nina, take the leap.

      Peace and Love

      Do you Yahoo!?