12634Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Pallavi's question

  • sandeep
    Feb 1, 2004

      "Nina" <
      murrkis@...>
      <
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Pallavi's question

      > > Hello, Sandeep,
      > >
      > > Since you uploaded this
      file, I wonder if you would
      > > care to share your answer to Pallavi's
      question.

      > > In your file description, you say she has
      it figured out.
      > > However, she only asks questions, and nevers offers
      > > conclusion. Perhaps, you have found a conclusion
      somewhere
      > > in her show... and this is what I am interested to
      know.

      > > What moved you to post it here?

      I thought Nina might be moved.

      Pallavi, a 12 year old girl,.......is just bewildered with the world right now.

      What would you Nina, like to answer her?

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic