1261Journal Entry - October 12 - tosime

  • Tony
    Oct 21, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: October 12
      Time: 07:45 a.m.
      Duration: 48 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Bergamot+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Mind Chatter: Medium - High.
      Waves of bliss: None.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result: Cold symptoms influenced session.

      Fairly serious cold symptoms; sneezing and a runny nose. Just after I
      started my meditation I had to stop and blow my nose. I also had muscle
      aches from yesterday's exercise at the gym.

      A few minutes into the meditation session almost all symptoms cleared.
      Amazed. Felt like I had left my body. Where was the cold?

      Good sensation of transitions between stages.

      Coming out of meditation, some slight symptoms returned, but no sneezing, no
      runny nose.

      "Die before you die" - simulated moments before my death. What would go
      through my mind? Peace, no thought?
    • Show all 99 messages in this topic