12599Re: Localization - dualist in space - endless musings

    Jan 29, 2004
      Dear Nina and all,
      Sorry about the top posting, which I under/overstand is no longer PC.
      There's a (supposedly) spiritual truism which states "As above, so
      below". Well, Nina and Greg's fine commentaries on moving,
      weightlesness, gravity, etc may somehow connect with this article on
      magnetic levitation from Popular Science magazine, and all of it may
      have some evolutionary spiritual understanding to be gained in regard
      to seeing how things in the physical world relate to the inner universe.
      I found this article at least semi-interesting, and with some possibly
      magical thinking, I extrapolated how being centered/having developed a
      "higher body"/having control overand/or being in touch with your
      moving center, and other similar things, could lead to being able to
      do what most would think can't be done, which is a kind of sub-plot to
      the article. There's also a very cool Real Player levitation
      demonstration thing if you click on a link on the right side of the
      page. In any event, as with Gregji's brillant presentation on
      movement, I enjoyed Nina's sharing very much. Thanks!
      Peace and blessings,

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic