12577And What's In Your Box?

    Jan 21, 2004
      Nasrudin used to carry a box with some holes in it whenever he went to
      the pub to drink. The bartender wondered what he was carrying in the
      box. One day he asked Nasrudin. Nasrudin explained:
      "Whenever I get drunk, I see snakes all around me. It is a very
      frightening sight. So, I carry a mongoose in this box. With this box
      near me, I do not get frightened."
      The bartender told Nasrudin:
      "What a fool you are !! There are no snakes here. They are all only
      in your mind."
      Nasrudin replied:
      "I am not a fool. I know there are no snakes. There is no mongoose in
      this box either. The mongoose is also only in my mind."