12539Re: [Meditation Society of America] question re: graduate programs

  • Nina
    Jan 9, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <zen@t...>
      wrote:
      > -----
      > On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:41:19 -0000, "Nina" wrote:
      > > I am wondering what graduate programs are available
      > > that focus on any of the topics that have been covered in
      > > Meditation Society of America - particularly topics that are in
      > > the medical / psychological realm, perhaps dealing
      > > with any relationships of body - mind - consciousness.
      > > I'd be interested to know of even seemingly tangential
      > > programs at the masters/doctoral level...
      > -----
      >
      > Hello Nina.
      >
      > Try here - http://www.naropa.edu/graduate.html
      >
      > Good Luck.
      >
      > - Doug.

      Hello, Doug, thanks. That link used the phrase
      'somatic psychology', which when googled, yields
      many interesting links as regards the original
      question. Here is one:

      http://www.sbgi.edu/html/som1.html

      Nina
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic