12434Re: for Bruce - formatting? Re: [Meditation Society of America] Comfort Thingy

  • Bruce Morgen
    Jan 1, 2004
      Nina wrote:
      <editor@j...> wrote:

      Hello Bruce,

      I was wondering if you realize that your messages
      are formatted in such a way that each paragraph
      comes out as one long line. These long lines are
      obscured by the Yahoo Group ads in the webread
      mode. Though I don't know the reason your letters
      would be doing that, perhaps intentional line returns
      at widths narrower than the margin-to-ad width
      would work to fix that and make it possible
      for all of us, or at least for me, to read
      your posts.

      I already use intentional hard
      carriage returns at the end of
      every line and the messages