12293[Meditation Society of America] Re: Dealing With Life: It's all about comfort!

  • devi@pacific.net
    Dec 17, 2003
      > If you like the study of the mind, Eglaelin, You might try Georg
      > Feuerstein's translation and commentary on "Yoga Sutra" by
      Patanjali.
      > It is the basis of Raja Yoga. It is very systematic and well
      formed.

      > Love,
      > Bobby G.

      devi: i have it on order from the library, i've already read about
      four or five commentaries, most from indian scholors, i'm actually
      thinking about offering study groups in my area..
    • Show all 123 messages in this topic