      From: medit8ionsociety [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 4:52 AM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation Journals

      I just went back and reread many of the meditation journal entries
      that Tony and Eve have shared, and I am amazed at how informative
      they have been. We have been blessed with many posts that share
      techniques, concepts, and great insights, but I think that the
      journals speak to experiences that all meditators can relate to in a
      special way that lets us all know that we're not the only ones going
      through the changes that come with meditation. Thanks to both of you,
      and I hope that you will continue, and that some other inner travelers
      will come forward with their own adventures.