1206Re: Meditation for migraine

    Oct 7, 2002
      "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Before giving some suggestions, what meditation have you tried and
      for how long? What have been your results so far?

      Dear Tony,
      This suffering sister has never meditated. I did answer her
      personally, and suggested that she check with her physican. She
      long ago gave up on traditional medical treatment, and has been
      involved primarily with faith healing. There have been some new
      medications that have helped many, so I suggested she check this out,
      and perhaps use meditation as an adjacent therapy in conjunction with
      whatever her physican directed. She is curious about any specific
      techniques that have helped others. I have put her in contact with 2
      others who have had a great deal of success using medication and
      meditation with this debilitating condition, but I'm sure she would
      welcome any other input from you or anyone else.
      Thanks for your usual compassionate interest.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic