11880Re: Keeping a Spiritual Journal

    Dec 5, 2003
      "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      snip

      > Are you trying to tell me that any conclusion is justified,
      > as long as someone else agrees with you?
      >
      > hehe,
      > Nina

      Of course! That's why it's true the Earth if flat,
      and GWB is President:-)
      And, this reminds me of a Nasrudin tale
      I heard recently, and as I'm akways looking for
      a chance to tell them, here itis........

      "Nasrudin how can we trust that
      what you teach is genuine?"
      "You should listen to my friends,"
      replied the Mullah.
      "But Hodja, they all say you are a fraud."
      "Well then," said the Mullah, "listen to my enemies."
      "But Hodja, they all say you are a fraud."
      "Then what is required is an expert
      opinion - we need the opinion of a fraud"
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic