11877Re: Keeping a Spiritual Journal

  • Nina
    Dec 5, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Anyway, maybe it
      > is a gender thing, and I did enjoy the article, but one of his most
      > well known "Enlightened" disciples was a female - Sivananda-Rahda.
      > In any event, you may be right and Sivananda may not be asking the
      > "qualitative" questions that I see in his words, but I am not alone
      > in this perception.

      Ah, I meant that perhaps Sivananda's wording of the
      questions had to do with a masculine approach to language,
      not that it would lead to enlightenment only among males.

      Are you trying to tell me that any conclusion is justified,
      as long as someone else agrees with you?

      hehe,
      Nina
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic