11830Re: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Jason Fishman
    Dec 3, 2003
      Congrats Grandpa! Let the alchol flow... Many years of wonderful grandfatherly wisdom to share as well as exercise!!

      Peace and Love

      Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      picture I have posted in our photo section
      in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      blessing.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic