      From: medit8ionsociety [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:14 PM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: misused words

      Jim Wrote:
      > How about the well-defined word "energy" being misused in the post
      addressed. And the word "vibration" is oft misused, especially in the
      context of "vibrational level". A quick perusal of a bit of physics
      textbooks would pretty much immediately show that the terms do NOT
      belong where they are put.
      For example, the distinction between matter and electromagnetic
      energy is not as black-and-white as many would like to think. Matter
      is not "frozen light" quite as much as "light" (electromagnetic
      energy) with an absurdly high frequency (which goes along with
      really, really short wavelength).
      A brush up in General Semantics may help.

      > Jim

      And Jim also wrote:
      "I see the connection. Do you see the constraint imposed when trying
      to communicate it to someone else who is NOT privy to your entire
      mind?"

      And Kir Li Molari wrote:
      "Words! Words! Words!"

      And Kir Li Molari also wrote:
      "A 'quick perusal of a bit of physics textbooks', and 'A brush up in
      General Semantics may help."!!! ROFLOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!"