11692Re: [Meditation Society of America] Dealing With Life Meditations

  • William von Zangenberg
    Nov 24, 2003
      To answer your question, I just try and say to myself in a stressful situation: What would God do under these circumstances and the answer I always receive is "Love." All situations we perceive as stressful are just manifestations of fear. Love always takes any fear away.

      Eglaelin <eglaelin@...> wrote:
      Greetings and Felicitations,

      I would like to know what kind of meditiations members of the group
      use when dealing with daily life. What kind of practical methods do
      you use to keep from being angry, being afraid, being patient and
      related subjects.
      I am seeking to build a collection of meditations to be used in such
      situations.

      Thanks In Advance,
      Eglaelin.

      Do you Yahoo!?