11599Re: Naked Invitation/Devi

  • Swami-G
    Nov 5, 2003
      Edith

      > devi: i have no idea what to say to you....except, i expressed
      myself and you expressed yourself,,you got offended at what i
      said and i got creepy feeling that jp invited strange woman me
      included into a sexually oriented group grope..enjoy
      yourself...smiles

      SG: that is an imagination and coloring .....

      there was only an invitation to a new group..... yes there is a
      sexual overtone ....

      but nothing was said about a come and get a group grope .......
      that is reading between the lines and only stems from a run
      away imagination.......

      let's try and see it without a coloring ..... there was an invitation
      posted to a group .... we don't have to chase after it nor fight it
      ..... let it remain for those who wish to follow that avenue.......
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic