11577Re: Naked Invitation/Devi

  • Gene Poole
    Nov 4, 2003
      > devianandi <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > JP > <jppoffandi@y...> wrote:

      > > Dear Friends
      > >
      > > A deep bow of gratitude and thanks to beloved
      > > Jerry Katz of NDS (http://www.nonduality.com),
      > > pioneering visionary of all things Nondual on the
      > > Net.
      > >
      > > His example of celebrating and encouraging
      > > diverse voices, his work of loving service and
      > > devotion have inspired many people to create
      > > internet communities and lists dedicated to the
      > > varieties of nondual spirituality.
      > >
      > > You are cordially invited and warmly welcome to
      > > subscribe to a new list on Yahoo Groups:
      > >
      > > Erotic Nonduality

      > > A sex-positive list celebrating and exploring the
      > > relationship between sexuality, the erotic and
      > > nonduality.
      > >
      > > Don't be bashful.
      > >
      > > Come as you are.
      > >
      > > Love,
      > >
      > > JP
      > >

      > devi: jp, are you that ignorant about sex that you have to talk about
      > it with other people?

      What an outlandish and irresponsible statement to
      make, Devi.

      I could ask you: "Are you so ignorant about
      people, that you have to ask other people
      about them?", and the answer would obviously
      be "yes".

      Get a clue, Devi.

      The nice thing about lava-lamps, is that
      they just sit there quietly, bubbling their
      blobs... their arisings seen, silently...

      ==GP==
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic