11555(no subject)

  • asligallo@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2003
             Hi, please tell me what you think about the paragraph below.  I started meditating a few months ago and I've some paranormal abilities.  I want to learn more about them.
             Thank you.
             Asli

      <<Motoyama has conducted scientific research into the chakras with the aid of two electric instruments he developed. He concludes that the activation of the chakras by concentrating on them leads not only to the development of certain paranormal powers, but also to a greater risk of functional disorders in the internal organs connected with the chakras that have been aroused. He points out that overuse of the paranormal ability of one chakra is likely to cause abnormality or disease in the internal organ controlled by that chakra, and may even lead to an early death. >>

      <<At this stage in our evolution, it is preferable to try to understand the rationale of paranormal powers rather than to develop them in ourselves.>>
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic