      From: "medit8ionsociety" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 06:15 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: undelivered mail/illusory problems

      > Yo Sandeep,
      > At 2 am Philly time I sent my 4th attempt at a
      reply.
      > This time though, I copied and pasted my 2nd attempt
      > at a
      reply and did not use "Reply", but rather sent it
      > as a newly composed
      Email. If you don't get it, I'll
      > post it here on the group. I did want
      to keep the
      > secrets of how to levitate and turn lead into gold

      just between us, but if this is meant to be made public
      > at this time, so
      be it. And in keeping with the spirit
      > of Ramana stuff, I think I know
      "Who I Am". And the answer is:
      > another person being played a joke on by
      Bill Gates.

      size=2>sandeepc@b...> wrote:

      > > Bob,
      > > Had
      replied to your last message off-List. Did you ever receive it?

      > > The solution to the root problem all
      spiritual seeker face.

      > > Interesting Michael, you
      intend to sift through what Ramana is
      > supposed to have said and what
      were the thoughts of foolish questioners.

      > > I though
      the dude was very simple and utterly devasting in his reply
      > to the very
      problem you posit, but suggesting the approach to the
      > problem, any
      problem, is to first ascertain just who it is that has
      > that
      problem.

      > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits
      for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark