11532Re: Picture

  • texasbg2000
    Oct 28, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > bobby: your so inspiring...a painter
      > > > and a yogi.
      > >
      > > Thanks Devi. Here is the advice. Keep meditatiing and keep
      > > painting. If the universed wants you to get better you will.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      > thanks bobby, thats good advice and i tell myself the same thing
      > quite often...like i said i really need to take some lessons and i
      > have been feeling like that for a long time, and last month, the
      > universe provided me with jeanette la cru, she's becoming a popular
      > painter here in norther california, who gave a free demo at a
      > around here,,i stood there for about two hours just watching her
      > paint..(i was the only one)..hey are you interested in putting some
      > of your work in a prestigous gallery in a resort and spa town here?
      > i'd love to represent you in california. how about it? smiles

      Northern Cal sounds great. I was off to visit Oregon Four years ago
      when I was halted by the beauty of Moab Utah and then Wyoming and
      then New Mexico. so years later I still have that to do.

      Do You think those paintings of the west would go over there where
      you are? I still have them all, I never sell anything.
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic