11520Re: Picture

  • texasbg2000
    Oct 27, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Onniko"
      <onniko@y...> wrote:
      > That is a cute baby. There's another picture in there I noticed; an
      > interesting painting called Melody on the Mountain. Is there a
      story
      > behind that?

      Hi Onniko:

      A little bit of a story. Melody and I were corresponding at the same
      time I was finishing that painting. I needed a name and it seemed
      right. It was the right note of mystery and the excahge was very
      beautiful.

      I was painting here in my hometown in Texas and spied the little girl
      and her sister playing with a new puppy. They were playing around me
      while I painted and I took a photo to remember. The painting was a
      blessing.

      Love,
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic