1152Re: Energy Fields

  • José Perez
    Sep 27, 2002
      That seems to be my experience. Everytime I meditate, I become
      reaware of who I am and who I want to be. It strengthens my persona
      and I feel good about it. Therefore, I can easily deal with
      negative energies much better. Its been really helpful for getting
      me through all of the problems going on around me like layoffs,
      taxes, traffic, terrorist attacks...

      Achhaa,

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > As posted by Nels in a Power Of Now site:
      >
      > Sue from Norway sent me this awhile back.
      >
      > When you're at peace, you radiate a different kind of energy than
      > when you're stressed or depressed. The more peaceful you become,
      the
      > easier you can deflect the negative energies of those you
      encounter..
      > this is like having an invisible shield around you that nothing can
      > penetrate unless it's at a higher spiritual energy than your
      shield.
      > A hostile current is greeted with a smile and inner knowing that
      this
      > is not your stuff. A person who attempts to bring you into their
      > misery cannot succeed without your agreement. Your meditation
      > practice keeps you immune.
      >
      > Not only can you deflect the negativity of those around you, but
      your
      > sense of peace will bring others into harmony with you. Studies
      have
      > been done to measure the serotonin levels of those in the vicinity
      > of meditators. Amazingly, just being in the energy field of those
      who
      > meditate raises the serotonin levels of the observers. These
      > implications are startling. the more you achieve peacefulness
      through
      > meditation, the more your peaceful state impacts those around you.
      > I find that my meditating not only calms me, but has a soothing
      > affect on my family and those around me....
      >

      > Does anyone have any information on these studies? Does this
      reflect your
      > personal experience?
      >

      > ...Tony
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic