115Request for help

    Jan 13, 2002
      Question from email: <br>I am searching for a
      cassete that called (Chansler Buddha). In that cassete
      there is meditation sonud of "OM" in this
      cassete<br>there is a words only "OM".."OM".."OM" at every 30
      seconds the voice of that person is very powerful at evry
      30 seconds he<br>produce a vibreting sond of "OM". I
      am in india one of my friend told me that you will
      get it from outside of india so I am asking<br>you is
      there any cassete available.If it is please tell me
      where should I get it.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic