      > and for good reason. It has nothing
      > to do with the relative openness of
      > this heart.
      >
      > Kindness and receptivity
      > may be expressed in ways that do not
      > involve baring all - in ways that
      > might surprise you. For instance,
      > we are both taking the time and energy
      > to respond thoughtfully, or heartfeltfully,
      > if you prefer, to each others' messages.
      >
      > Openness is a receptivity, a receptivity
      > which may be present, with or without
      > the expected outpouring.
      >
      > By the way, walls may be barriers,
      > and contain us as within a cell,
      > but without them, space cannot
      > be appreciated.
      >
      > Nina

      SG: don't know about that as i can be out in nature and
      appreciate space quite well without walls......... (this is not said
      in a sarcastic light but in all honesty)

      your view is appreciated ......

      i understand that being transparent brings with it others
      judgements as to hidden motivations etc. .... but judging will
      happen either way ....... so caution to the wind may we stride
      boldly forward in Love giving what may be given in whatever
      measure it may be accepted ........

      If your intent is pure and above board no matter what the
      backlash there will remain only Peace...... Being that Love which
      inherantly we are at the core........

      Infinite Love
    • Show all 105 messages in this topic