Skip to search.

11050Re: organism and identity / for maria luisa

  • Onniko
    Oct 1, 2003
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      > > > Well, considering that all we can do is speak indirectly of
      it,
      > > > how would I reply?
      > >
      > > SG: perhaps start by directly sharing what it was for
      > > you ...... rather than speaking of the by-products
      > > which are being filtered as a process of thinking ......
      >
      > SG, what would you have me do? There is no dream-sharing
      > machine available, as was available to Claire in
      > "Until the End of the World". You will have to be
      > satisfied with my particular language of expression,
      > even if the apparent logic is distasteful to you.
      >
      > What a farce it would be for me to express it in any
      > other way than what comes naturally. If you were a close
      > friend, someone I trusted deeply, I might share more
      > of the herstory of specifics, or even be available to
      > lead the way into the experience. However, "Nina" (and
      > probably many others on these lists) is more private than
      > to broadcast such things, and also sees them as "beside
      > the point". If you are interested and looking, you can
      > find it in what I write.
      >
      > > N: > There are all manner of spontaneous expressions of being
      > > > filled with "The Holy Spirit". As regards my own expression
      > > > of this highly intimate experience, either you see it in
      > > > what I share, or you don't. The same could be said of anyone's
      > > > contributions on this list.
      > > >
      > > > Ring around the mulberry bush is what we do here, on these
      > > > lists.
      > >
      > > SG: that could be ended ...... it is a choice.........
      >
      > You are correct, I could determine to stop posting on these lists.
      >
      > > > You may call my writing 'cold', others might call it 'direct',
      > > > yet others might find it to be different, entirely.
      > > > You say my writing is based in 'logic'; however, where is my
      > > > "logic" coming from, except from "experience"?
      > >
      > > SG: try bringing it from the Heart rather than the
      sterility
      > > of intellect and intellectual process .........
      >
      > You are mistaken if you think that my intellect/intellectual
      process
      > is not arising from the heart. How do you think it is, that my
      > intellect is inspired?
      >
      > The desert southwest in the USA looks sterile and lifeless to
      those
      > who are used to life being abundantly visible and green. Vitality
      has
      > many expressions.

      Yes, and all the seemingly conflicting explanations can come
      together to be understood as one facet of a whole. Instead of "no,
      not like this, like this" it could be said, "yes, and also this if
      looked at from a different angle".
      > to each her own,
      > Nina
    • Show all 105 messages in this topic