11024Re: a dream for Karta, on resisting emotions?

  • Era
    Sep 30, 2003
      > > oh thank you my angel
      > You're welcome.
      > > Nina are you a fruterian?
      > >
      > > I think I saw this in one post..
      > >
      > > I've a girlfried who is and you remind
      > > me of her
      > Nope, I'm not a fruitarian.
      > > thanks again for your gentle and
      > > insightful company
      > You're welcome.
      > Nina

      oh Ninaah!

      her name is Gertrude she ate ONLY
      FRUITS her eys were clean like a child,
      she has a villa in Berlin and she is
      a real devoted disciple of Sant Thakar

      We were on a 6 month tour in India;
      moving from Dera Dunn from the North
      from the foot of the Himalayas down to
      mid India to the state of Maharashta Pimpernale, where my Master's mom is
      from. We stopped at all Kirpal Ashrams
      the previous master of Sant Mat and
      at big cities being hosted by the
      natives on roof tops out doors most of