11012Re: Jerry Seinfeld/deleted prev answ

  • Era
    Sep 30, 2003

      > > > Hi Karta,
      > > >
      > > > Sounds like you are talking about
      > > > your own 'demons'....your own thoughts.
      > > >

      > > aren't we all and god furnishes us with
      > > ample opportunity to do so
      > >
      > > on the other hand you are judging me
      > > from a nonexisting "spiritual" fairytale
      > > like world
      > >
      > > I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!!
      > >
      > > by a a stooopid outrage over some
      > > not being fit or mentioning a body-fluid
      > >
      > > I was called crazy, dark labelled low spiritually and constantly
      > judged
      > > and set up for ridicule
      > >
      > > IN Reality NOT BY IMAGINARY DEMONS BUT
      > > REAL ONES
      >

      > What was attacked ?
      >
      > a point of referance the ME holds a storyline in place .....

      I don't like to be attacked from a
      bigoted righteous place

      over and over UNJUST!

      because I was misread

      I remember in the near past when you
      didn't go for such conduct either

      I chose to respond and I like my choice

      but I am sure it will change for the
      better

      > did the physical body sustain any blow ?
      > what changed except your perception ? and Why ?
      >
      > mind empty of holdings is like space ......
      > if there was no "I" drama and story in place it would simply
      > be Space ( free without obstructions) ......
      >
      > does space cling to the words or take them to
      > heart ? What can move space ?
      >
      > Space is not touched by any activity within it .........
      >
      > mind empty of holdings is like space ......

      peace and much love, Karta
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic