1097Re: [Meditation Society of America] Mullah Vedanta

  • meisenheim6@aol.com
    Sep 20, 2002
      pls help if you can my name is michael i been seekinking spirtuallity
      for a long time.i suffer ftom generalised anxiety disorder. plus panic
      attacks
      low self esteem.supposed to be intelligent from all the iq test
      and school test.but panic always makes me self destruck
      see a shrink who gives me zanax 1mg 6 times a day guess what addiction
      but he has been trying to teach me a concentratation meditation he learend
      from roy masters.very strenous tech.pls post this if there is a good
      meditation
      instructor in the la or alhambra area pls help im 46 years old 26 years of
      fear
      and faliure is too much if anybody can help id appreciate it
      michael