10507Re: Question From Email

  • jimmania
    Sep 8, 2003
      Dear L,

      I lost my father too and experienced similar things to what you are going
      through...recently I have become a student at the Integral Yoga Institute in
      New York, and it has done wonders for me with both meditation and yoga. If
      youy are able to get there they have terrific programs and they have helped
      me find an inner peace that wasn't there before. In the meantime, be gentle
      and patient with yourself and don't be afraid to seek help. I wish you all the
      best.

      ~jim c.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <